Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More Tailgate Food

So I finally found a chance to update! YAY! I don't have much time as I have a meeting in 15 minutes so I will make this short and sweet. Here's what we did for the UVA vs Duke game, which was so awful that we spent the last half in the parking lot eating and drinking more!


Basic broccoli salad. It was nomlicious and sweet. The recipe was from an old cookbook so a simple google search should hook you up with a variation.


Bisquick Sausage balls are the best invention ever. SO YUMMY. We used spicy sausage for a kick!


This recipe is soooo easy. Take turkey dogs, cut them in thirds and wrap them in bacon (sliced in half), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 40 mins on 320 degrees


And for dessert! This was a little bit more complicated and the final result was good, however the top layer was too buttery tasting (that didn't stop me from eating a million though). I would prefer just the bottom later of coconut and chocolate!
Candy Corn Nanaimo Bars at Cakespy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment