Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crickets

I haven't done a very good job at keeping this blog updated since I've been pregnant and one reason is because I've done little to no cooking at all. Blame the hormones. All I want is rice or brussels sprouts or mac and cheese or ice cream or bagels. And I'm too tired to actually look up a recipe, shop for all the ingredients and then cook. Usually b/c I'm STARVING by that point. So, I'm not abandoning this blog, I'm just on a little hiatus until I'm feeling up to cooking again. I'll post a few random things here and there since my blog used to be random, but then turned more towards cooking/baking/eating/nominess. So back to the randomness!

Here are some pretty shots I took at my BFF's bridal shower this past weekend in NYC.

Pretty Peonies

Favors: floating candles that looked like apples!

Gift table... there were WAY more gifts after I took this pic.

With the beautiful bride to be!

Cutest little pup, Tallulah

No comments:

Post a Comment