Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wedding Food

Two of my college friends were married a couple weekends ago and I just had to share some of the nomlicous food they served at their reception. So yes, I was that piggy at the wedding taking pictures of food :)

The glorious menu

The appetizer table that greeted us with: Artisanal Cheeses, Grilled and Roasted Vegetables and a selection of local Charcuterie.

Salad: Finger Lakes Heirloom Tomatoes with Fresh Mozzarella, Micro Greens, a crispy Zucchini Blossom and Basil Balsamic Vinaigrette

I first hit up the meat station, but I forgot to take pics... so here is the sushi and salmon station shot I took. I actually barely ate any b/c I was so full.

Truffled Mac & Cheese that I ate way too much of and got a tummy ache :(

Well, I'm sure this Butternut Squash Ravioli with Heron Hill (the family's vineyard) Riesling, Brown Butter and Sage contributed.

Wedding Cake presented with Raspberry Sorbet in an Almond Sugar Tuile with Ingle Vineyard (oh yeah... the family's other vineyard) Riesling Apricot Sauce.

What Ben's plate looked like after... all three of them. Yes, he had 3 servings. :)

Okay, so these we picked up at Wegman's on the drive home, but NOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment