Friday, December 11, 2009

Easy App

Kori gave me the idea for this appetizer b/c her bf has made it before and she's a goat cheese fanatic. So the night before my girls dinner I gave it a go. Warning, this takes A LOT longer to make than you would think. I grilled the asparagus in olive oil and salt. Then I let them cool a little bit because under the prosciutto (which you can't see) is goat cheese! And obviously, I didn't want the cheese to melt on the hot asparagus. Trying to get the cheese to stay put while you wrap prosciutto around it is quite the task, so best of luck :) I cut my prosciutto in long slices of three to wrap around, but you can do as little or as much as you like. Make sure you have a good show on while you prepare this because it is time consuming. Serve chilled. NOM!


No comments:

Post a Comment