Thursday, December 17, 2009

So Sorry

Okay, I know I promised Christmas decorations and all those goodies, but the reality is that people are leaving at Aol. and guess who is getting their work? ME! And I actually truly do welcome more work because I want a challenge, however that means you are going to have to deal with less updates and less cool, awesome Nikki stuff. So I apologize. Oh, and I'm going to Costa Rica, so you have to wait until after Christmas for another update. And by then my decorations will be old news. So instead of showing you decorations, because let's get real, everyone has those ole things up, I will show you the cupcakes Ben and I (okay, really all Ben b/c I was super busy with work) made for his sister's bday.

This is Sadie... she's a cutie pie poodle mix

And these are the AMAZING Sadie cupcakes!! I mean, come on!!! How awesome is that??

SO CUTE! My boyfriend rocks! :) And he totally should work at Charm City Cakes.


MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment