Thursday, February 4, 2010

Curbing My Sweet Tooth

As you have probably figured out, I have a huge sweet tooth and am always looking for healthy ways to curb it. Thank goodness for Hungry Girl! She always has great alternatives. Here's what I stocked my freezer with last night to keep me and Ben dessert-ed through the impending snow storm!

Ingredients:
Carmel Corn Rice Cakes (they were out at the store so I got the chocolate ones)
Cool Whip Free

Just spread 1/4 cup of the Cool Whip Free on one rice cake and plop another on top and stick in the freezer for at least 1 hour. Voila! "Ice Cream" sandwich cookie at just 130 calories!


These should keep us satisfied for a few days



Our backyard from Tuesday's snow... can't even imagine what it will look like on Saturday! eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment