Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dinner for the Busy Bees

Kori and I are usually pretty busy during the week, so we like to find fast, easy and most importantly, healthy recipes. Which is why we LOVE LOVE LOVE Hungry Girl. She is aaaaamazing and has totally nomlicious meals. We live by her cookbooks :) Last night I made a little twist on her English muffin pizzas....I used tortillas instead. I took plain tomato sauce and mixed in some spices: oregano, salt, pepper, hot pepper flakes, garlic powder and maybe onion powder...I just throw in whatever and go by the taste. Then I added some basil, chicken, sliced tomatoes and a mix of fat free cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Stuck it in the oven on 350 for about 5-7 minutes and voila! I was so satisfied that I didn't even need to make a salad for a second course like I thought I might have to. Great dinner!


NOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment