Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PLANTZ

The guy on the left is my new purchase! Not really sure what kind of plant it is...I just looked in the section for indoor plants and picked the one I liked and one I thought the cat wouldn't eat :) Here he is in my beautiful ducky (or is that a swan?) planter that I got on sale at Anthropology! That ducky has been sitting empty for too long. On the right is an older plant that Ben and I (well more so Ben) re-potted. We had to take out some of the vines that lost their roots, but have no fear....


They are in the Tiki cup! All these guys are from 2 different plants however, they needed to re-root....so this cup (a gift from my cousin Jay) is filled with water until the new roots grow enough to replant.

This little one is from an old plant as well, but I purchased a new pot so we just moved him away from his brothers so he can grow nice and big by himself!

And this baby plant was actually growing in the same pot as my new purchase....a 2 for 1!! We think it's the same kind of plant, however ya never know, maybe it will be a surprise plant! Hopefully my newly green thumb can keep these kids alive and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment